{My Absolute Favorite Books of 2015}

Tuesday, January 19, 2016


I read a lot of books this last year (and I enjoyed SO MANY of them) but, today I have narrowed it down to my top five favorites. Without further ado, here they are!


#1 Love, Aubrey By Suzanne LaFleur 
     Although this book is geared toward a younger audience, it deals with huge themes such as grief and learning to trust others. This book made me cry, and I really enjoyed feeling what Aubrey was going through (plus we share the same name;). Tearjerking and full of feeling. ~5/5

#2 10 Ultimate Truths Girls should Know by Kari Kampakis 
This book is so helpful! It lays down things girls need to know clearly and with humor and faith. I loved reading this book because of the loving and understanding way that Kari Kampakis writes it. I have nothing but great things to say! Highly Recommend! ~5/5

#3 Countdown by Deborah Wiles 
This story was interesting to read because it takes place in the 1960's. The story follows a small girl and her normal life adventures during WW2. I also loved that this book provided tons of amazing pictures and quotes from her time period! Great Visuals and Story~4/5

#4 Red Queen Victoria Aveyard 
This book had me turning pages like mad! It had so many plot twists and characters to get attached to and root for. Victoria Aveyard is a captivating writer and  had me in suspense. Exciting and Captivating ~4/5

#5 The Book Theif by Markus Zusak 
Markus Zusak has a fresh talent for raw description. He writes things in a way that made me think about and understand the from a different angle. His characters are relatable and this story is full of a sort of hidden love and a completely different view of the holocaust. This book does have lots of language (Mostly in German)and description of war and death, so I would suggest probably 13 and up. 
Very Descriptive and eye opening ~5/5

Alright, so those where a few of my favorite books that I read last year! I hope you enjoyed reading this and comment below if you would like more posts like this! 

~Aubreyx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS