{Drawing Advice!}

Friday, January 15, 2016

       I have recently been obsessed with Zentangle patterns... I'm doodling them everywhere! I have a few tips for drawing and sort of opening your mind to be creative:

1. Moldable erasers are definitely helpful. It's so frustrating when you are trying to erase a particular part of a drawing, and you end up erasing a part that you really liked! Moldable erasers make it possible to just erase a tiny part of your drawing without touching the rest. 

2. Get inspiration from other people's drawings (and use pintrest to its full potential:)- remember that the wiser learn from others.

3. Don't push yourself to draw something that you're not into. Only draw what you really feel you should draw, and those will be your best pieces. This may sound strange, but often I find myself thinking "I should get better at drawing ______" but I really don't feel like doing it, and it's more of a chore. Go slow, be careful, and use your resources. 

        I hope these helped you, and please comment below if you have any questions! 
Thank you! 
-Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS